Psychologist and psychotherapist, she is the training manager for the Multifactorial Psychology Association.
She got her graduation from the Salesian Pontifical University with a thesis on the correlation between Mobbing and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She got a specialization in Individual and Group Gestalt Analytical Psychotherapy. She also got a specialization in Multifactorial Psychology and Interactive Hypnosis.
In addition to specific individual sessions, she also leads psychotherapeutic groups and she is a professional trainer for the Nursing Degree Course with experience at the University of Tor Vergata.
- Classical high school diploma obtained at the Liceo Classico with experimental course in History of Art and Languages “Ugo Foscolo” of Albano Laziale
- Faculty of Psychology at the Salesian Pontifical University in Rome
- Participation at the seminar “Outlines for structural dynamic diagnosis” led by Prof. Vittorio Luigi Castellazzi
- Baccalaureate in Psychology at the Salesian Pontifical University in Rome, title of the thesis: “Suicide in prisons”, with Mauro Gatti as a speaker
- Degree in Psychology at the Salesian Pontifical University of Rome, with the following thesis: “Sociological and psychological analysis of the phenomenon of Mobbing. Possible solution hypotheses”
- Volunteering at SPDC Hospital of Albano Laziale
- Volunteering at the “Friends and Parents Together Against the Drug Association”, NGO
- Member of the “ProContinuum” Cultural Association, which deals with psychology, updates and training courses
- Theoretical-practical training course in “The Diagnostic Process” at the ProContinuum association, Rome
- President of the Association of “Friends and Parents Together against Drugs”, a NGO that deals with supporting parents of drug-addicted children, leading individual and group meetings and specific interventions in schools and public bodies
- School of Specialization in Gestalt – Analytical Psychotherapy at the Center for Psychosomatic Studies of Rome, under Director Dr. Stefano Crispino.
- Internship at INI Italian Neuro-traumatology Institute, Neuropsychology department
- Registered in the Psychologists Bar of Lazio, with plate N ° 17550
- Conference “Pain, Anxiety and Depression: Dialogue Between Mind and Body” held at the Cenacolo-Chiostri of Santa Croce, Florence
- Associated at the “SPSP Psychological Services for the Health of the Person”, which deals with carrying out activities to promote the well-being of the person and the community, aiming at resolving situations of crisis for the individuals and the community discomfort through interviews, individual psychotherapies, couple assessment, etc.
- Psychology professor for Nursing Degree at University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Hired with a fixed-term contract as a psychologist at INI Italian Neuro-traumatology Institute
- Postgraduate Diploma in Individual and Group Psychotherapy at the Psychosomatic Studies Center of Dr. Stefano Crispino
- Trainer, at the Center for Psychosomatic Studies, for undergraduates in psychology, who have to undertake the Italian Bar Exam
- National scientific conference: “The transgenerational, psychodynamic of psychic transmission between generations”
- Course held in Lucca on Self Consciousness and “molecules of emotions”. The encounter between neuroscience, psychology and mediation
- Conference organized by the Italian Association of Analytical Gestalt “Relational Psychosomatics and Cancer. Illness, Resilience, Creativity”
- Founder member of “Panta Rei Srl”, that deals with the psychological well-being of the person. Active role of Psychotherapist within the company
- Vice-president “Associazione Mente & Corpo”, NGO Center for Integrated Psychology and Holistic Disciplines. In addition to her profession as a psychotherapist within the center, she also organizes and holds training courses for psychologists, and for specific professions by integrating the importance of the psychological aspect in every helping-related profession
- Relational Phototherapy Laboratory
- Multifactorial Psychology Courses (first and second level)
- Interactive Hypnosis courses (first and second level)
- Specialized training in Multifactorial Psychology
- Theoretical-practical training in Interactive Hypnosis